THE FUTURE MARKETING & SUSTAINABILITY TO BRANDING CONFERENCE 2018 On 22-23 February 2018
Why is branding important?
What is branding? And why is it so important for your business?
When you think about your brand, you really want to think about your entire customer experience… everything from your logo, your website, your social media experiences, the way you answer the phone, to the way your customers experience your staff.
This conference is designed to create or improve existing marketing and branding practices within business. With more and more products and services competing for the customer’s attention, a brand image undoubtedly has a competitive advantage! The more compelling, exemplified, resilient, recommended your brand is, the more successful your company.
Above all, SNP provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- The role and purpose of marketing
- Learn the current market trends.
- Learn about best practices in marketing planning for 2018
- Develop an outline marketing plan for your business
- Learn about a focused marketing plan for the year ahead
- Understand the Marketing Competitive Strategic.
- Learn about best practices in Building a Strong Brand
- Increase Brand Awareness for a Product through strategic online
- Update Trends packaging for World markets.
- Understanding of the roles branding and packaging play in developing a successful enterprise.
- Understand the Digital Strategy E-Marketing.
- Can Use the New E-Marketing Effectively.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Designed for CEOs, CMOs, brand managers, communications directors and CSR/sustainability officers;
- CMOs and heads of marketing
- Brand managers
- New product developers
- Innovation directors
- Media buyers
- Viral marketers
- Interactive agencies
- Online developers
- Social networkers
- Senior Director, Strategic Planning and Environmental Affairs, Gap Inc.
More information, please Call 063 775 2680 for Full BrochureRegistation