DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT SKILLS WORKSHOP 2018 On 26-27 April 2018
The Workshop features content and skill building on core leadership skills without which leaders struggle to be effective. Leaders will understand how management and leadership are different; gain awareness of their leadership style; learn skills for enhancing motivation through effective feedback and coaching; and learn mindsets and techniques to manage priorities. You’ll discover the Heart, Soul and Mind of True Leadership. Through Role-Playing, Self-Assessment Tests and Other Leadership Training
You will leave the program with fresh perspectives and tangible action plans and inspiring leadership throughout your organization.
- Learn the nuanced differences between leading and managing
- Understand what leadership is and what is expected of leaders
- Understand, recognize, and foster the right leadership qualities in yourself and others
- Be a good listener & Communication. Talking about a situation or a problem expands communication so that understanding is improved.
- Practice the skills and behaviors that separate leaders from managers
- Understand personal leadership style and how to flex style in order to meet the needs of employees
- Increase productivity through priority management and delegation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is specially designed for;
- Managing Directors
- General Managers
- Senior Vice Presidents
- Vice Presidents
- Heads Managers
- Team leader
- New Managers
- Other Professional Advisors looking to update their knowledge and experiences
This new program is designed for experienced managers who want to step into a leadership role. If you want to challenge your perceptions about leadership and the values that shape it, this is the right program for you
ABOUT OUR COURSE TRAINER:
Asst Prof. Dr. Thaneth Sirikit
Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A)
Certified Professional Marketer
Certified Customers Relationship Management in ASIA
- D.B.A (Doctor of Business Administration) Major Marketing: AIU, (U.S.A)
- M.M. (Management), Master’s degree, CMMU, 1998
- M.M. (Management), Master’s degree, UTCC, 1997
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, DPU
- Deputy Chief of Management, NSU Commercial Co., Ltd.
- Executive Director of Marketing, Media-Link Co., Ltd.
- Consultant, SCG Skill Development Co., Ltd.
- Professional Trainer, The Siam Cement PLC
- Professional Trainer, SCG Logistic Management Co., Ltd.
- Marketing Specialist
- Special Lecturer, Masters of Marketing Program, Sripatum University
More information, please Call 063 775 2680 for Full BrochureRegistation