CORPORATE IMAGE & COMMUNICATION STRATEGY CONFERENCE 2018 On 21-22 June 2018
Corporate image and Communication is perceived as the mental picture of the organization. It is the sum total of the perceived characteristics of the organization. Every organization has its corporate image whether the organization does anything about it or not. Corporate image is formed based on the stakeholders’ perceptions of specific actions of the organization as well as associated industry and national issues. The corporate image of the organization to a large extent influences the reactions of the stakeholders to the specific actions, services, and products of the organization.
Corporate image is the net result of the interaction of all the experiences, beliefs, feelings, knowledge and impressions that people have about the organization. It literally means the level of reputation and an overall picture the organization has been able to create in the eyes of public, competition, end customers and other subjects involved. It is the sum of activities linked with the organizational culture, corporate identity and design, delivered by the communications from the organization.
In today’s fast paced world, there is no second chance to make the right first impression. the creating an image and protecting a company’s corporate reputation, communicating effectively are vital for survival.
The Conference will empower participants with contemporary tools for building corporate image and managing organization’s reputation, and strategies to communicate effectively with key stakeholders to promote corporate reputation and image that will give a competitive edge in the marketplace.
BENEFITS FOR THE CORPORATION
» A strong corporate image & identity
» Potential clients are much more likely to believe in your product or service
» Consistency between employee’s personal image and the corporate image builds trust
» Personnel with enhanced skills to effectively represent the corporation
♦ Be perceived as a team player dedicated to the business. This may open up opportunities for advancement.
♦ Communicating in a professional manner that reflects the corporate image
♦ Opportunity for personal & professional development
♦ Increased professional effectiveness
Attend this Informative Event and Gain Practical Insights Into:
• Techniques associated with corporate image and effective communication in the workplace.
• Build a consistent professional image with organization vision and mission.
• Strategies & concepts of community involvement and corporate social responsibility as a means to enhance corporate image
• Communication roles for effective leadership and build the goals clear, and consciously manage with all situation.
• Understand the influence of communication and using it consciously without bringing negative image to the organization.
• Understand advertising in context of developing reputation and brand image and competitive advantage
• Create a favorable attitude for the organization in the minds of the stakeholders.
• Promote corporate reputation and image that will give a competitive edge in the marketplace.
• Key concepts of corporate image, reputation and identity.
• Can use the social media to influence your brand image effectively.
• Build strategies to protect corporate reputation under testing circumstances
• Devise flexible, proactive approaches for responding effectively to crises and negativity and safeguarding your brand reputation and trust restoration
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
► Corporate Communications
► Corporate Image
► Corporate Social Responsibility
► Public Relations
► Public Affairs, Corporate Affairs
► Marketing Communications
► Media Relations
► Social Media
► Corporate Branding
► Government Relations
► Internal & External Communications
► Crisis Communication
More information, please Call 063 775 2680 for Full BrochureRegistation Request a Brochure