COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS: STRATEGIES FOR DRAFTING AND NEGOTIATING SUMMIT 2018 On 19-20 July 2018
In today’s highly competitive and cost-conscious environment, drafting commercial contracts is an important part of business activity. Over 85% of business transactions are governed by contracts and hence it is necessary that contracts be aligned with business expectations. It requires legal professionals to be well versed with the drafting techniques and expertise to foresee the risk and have futuristic thinking to handle contracts in the best interest of their organization.
Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts has become an indispensable part of any business transactions in today’s highly competitive and cost-conscious environment. It has become necessary that contracts should be aligned with business requirements as every business transactions are governed by contracts and agreements. Legal Professionals are required to be well versed with the drafting techniques and expertise to foresee the risk and handle in the best interest of their organizations.
Commercial Contracts: Strategies for Drafting and Negotiating 2018 focuses on critical issues in commercial and legal areas pertaining to commercial agreements and will guide you to improve your negotiating and drafting skills. This course will also help the organization to reduce exposure, avoid litigation and implement dispute management by being fully conversant with the knowledge, skills and strategies in ensuring that the contracts are well negotiated, properly drafted and managed.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Strategic negotiation of commercial contracts
- How to draft effective commercial contracts
- Managing variation and modification of contracts
- Managing breach and termination of contracts
- Drafting and negotiating alternative dispute resolution clauses
- Techniques of drafting international contracts
- Effective risk control measures to minimize legal exposure and avoid disputes
- Proper use of recommended terms and conditions in the contracts to protect you company interests.
- Enhancing the in-house capabilities and reducing reliance on external counsel
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Head of Legal
- Head-Contract Administration & Management
- Corporate Legal Counsel
- General Counsel
- Chief Counsel
- Regional Counsel
- Legal Managers
- Corporate Legal Advisors
- Company Secretaries
- Senior Legal Practitioners
- Legal Consultants
- Arbitrators & Mediators
- Procurement and Purchasing Managers
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Business Development Managers
From all industries including:
- F & B
- Oil & gas
- Telecommunications / IT
- Legal firms
- Government and professional services and many more
More information, please Call 063 775 2680 for Full BrochureRegistation Request a Brochure